Registered students at Augusta University who have paid the Student Health Fee for
the current semester are the only ones who are eligible to receive services at the
Student Health Clinic. Students must present valid student identification when checking in at student health. To make an appointment to see a medical provider, students should call 706-721-3448 during business hours. Appointments are preferred with the first appointment scheduled
for 8:20 AM, Mondays through Fridays. The last scheduled appointment is 4:00PM on
Mondays through Thursdays and at 3:30PM on Fridays.
Students who have acute symptoms of illness or injury who walk in without an appointment
will be seen by a triage nurse. Based on symptom severity, the nurse will make an
appointment for the student to see a medical provider, based on availability. For
acute illnesses, there are a limited number of same-day appointments available. If
you think you may need a same-day appointment, we encourage you to call our clinic
as early as possible as these appointments fill up fast. Most non-acute appointments
can be scheduled within 2 weeks.
Currently, the online appointment module is under construction. At this time, eligible
students who want to make an appointment to see a medical provider should call 706-721-3448 during business hours.
If you need to cancel the appointment, please call the Health Center at least 2 hours
in advance. A Service Charge of $10.00 may be assessed to your pounce account if you
fail to cancel your appointment. If you have any questions, please call the Student
Health Center at 706-721-3448.
No appointment is required for TB skin testing, immunizations, and laboratory testing.
PPD testing is available every day except Thursdays because students must return in
48-72 hours to have the results read by one of our nurses. Students must present valid
student identification prior to being seen at student health.
Appointments - Mental Health
To make an appointment to see a psychologist or psychiatrist, please call the Augusta
University Student Counseling and Psychological Services Center at 706-737-1471.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, it is important that you:
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment. Allow a few extra minutes for parking.
- Parking: While being seen at Student Health Clinic, students may park in one of the six designated
parking spaces located near Pavilion 2 (corner of Laney Walker Blvd. and Hospital
Access Road). There is a two hour limit for parking in one of these spaces. Cars parked
in violation may be towed by Augusta University Parking Attendants. Bring your student
ID and insurance information.
- Check in at one of the three privacy-protected computer terminals located in the Reception
Area. Complete your medical history form at that time or prior to your first visit
to Student Health. Once you have been accepted at Augusta University, you are required
to submit information about your medical history. The medical history form is available
online (SHOL) and becomes a part of your confidential electronic medical record at
Online Student Health (OSH)
- Appointment scheduling is currently not available as this site is under construction.
Please call 706-721-3448 to make an appointment.
- Medical Intake Form - Once an appointment has been scheduled for you, please visit SHOL to complete the
medical intake form prior to your visit. The purpose of the medical intake is to decrease
your wait time and provide information to the Student Health staff concerning your
Access OSH Now
Medical Intake Form
- Immunization record – you can obtain your full immunization records anytime on OSH.
- Lab Results – Lab results are sent to students by the OSH secure messaging system. You will receive
an email which will direct you to go OSH to obtain your lab results.
- Correspondence from Student Health – a Student Health staff or provider may send you a message through the OSH secure
messaging system. You will receive an email which will direct you to OSH to review
Medical Intake Form
Immunizations and Lab Services
- You do not need an appointment for immunizations or lab services.
- Lab services are performed: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm.
- Immunizations (vaccines) are given from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.