Student Organizations may post flyers around the Health Sciences and Summerville campuses.
The flyers must follow the University Posting Policy.
These posting guidelines are fluid and may be subject to revisions. Therefore, contact
Student Life & Engagement should you have questions or if the guidelines do not address
CAMPUS POSTING POLICY
Common Rules on Posting
- All posters must state "Sponsored by INSERT ORGANIZATION, a registered student organization of Augusta University."
- Posters may not exceed 11" by 17" in size. Posters larger than this will be removed.
- Adequate bulletin board space is available in convenient locations. These bulletin
boards are considered permanent boards to which temporary signs are posted.
- Posting flyers on anything other than designated permanent boards are strictly prohibited;
this includes doors, windows, elevators, stairwells, walls in campus facilities, or
cars parked on campus property.
- There is a limit of one posting per event and/or advertisement per board (different
postings for the same event will not be allowed).
- All flyers posted must be removed within 48 hours of the advertised event/service.
- Any violation to these guidelines will result in the removal of the posting(s). Further
sanctions will be determined as deemed necessary by Student Life & Engagement, sanctions
not limited to fines, event or posting limitations.
SLE STAFF DESIGN REQUEST