As an SGA senator, you will have an opportunity to advocate for student concerns and
impact student life at Augusta University. The Senate is responsible for appropriating
funds and developing policy recommendations on behalf of the undergraduate student
- Must be an undergraduate student at Augusta University.
- Must be enrolled in at least six credit hours.
- Must have a minimum institutional grade point average of at least 2.5.
- May not be on academic probation.
- May not have any student conduct code violations.
- Attend all Senate meetings, held biweekly on Tuesdays at 6:30pm.
- Actively attend SGA approved events.
- Fulfill all duties for the position as outlined in the SGA constitution.
Contact the SGA Vice President, Vikash Ayyappan.