You don't have to be a professional athlete to play intramural sports!
Augusta University's Intramural Sports Program offers a unique opportunity for the AU community to participate in sports leagues, tournaments, and special events. Getting involved in an intramural sport is a great way to bond with your teammates and meet other students, faculty, and staff! Participants play in recreational leagues - with teams competing against each other for fun and fitness. Intramural teams do not require travel or practice. "Seasons" last 3-8 weeks.
A lot of information about Augusta University Intramural Sports is communicated through IMLeagues. This is where you can find out about the league teams offered at AU, registration dates, game schedules, sports manuals, and more.
Find out what sports are offered at Augusta University (additional sports may be added each semester). We also work with other groups to offer certain tournaments, as well as try out new sports to see if there is interest. Recreational sports are for everyone, register today for the upcoming season!
1. Create an IMLeagues account, or login to your existing account.
2. Click the "Get Involved" button in the upper right to see the list of sports currently available.
3. Pick your sport and league.
4. You'll then be taken to that league's dashboard, where you can see all of the scheduled time slots. Depending on what you would like to do, you can either:
5. When you have successfully joined a team, you may be prompted to pay for your IM pass by credit card. Your pass allows you to play on as many teams as you choose.