The Intramural Sports program offers a unique opportunity for the Augusta University
community to participate together in sports leagues, tournaments, and special events.
You don't have to be a professional athlete; these recreational activities are for
everyone. Play for the fun of it and experience for yourself why Intramural Sports
is where the action is.
We hope you will get involved in the intramural sports program. It’s a great opportunity
to compete with your friends and meet other students, faculty, and staff
Weather & Game Cancellation
In the event of game schedules being modified due to events such as inclement weather,
all participants will receive an alert through imleagues.com via email and/or text
The following sports are consistently offered on campus. We do work with other groups
to offer certain tournaments, as well as try out new sports to see if there is interest.
Additional sports may be added on a semesterly basis.
For a full semester sport schedule, visit IMLeagues.com or email IMSports@augusta.edu.
Fall 21 Schedule
Start or Join a Team
- Create an IMLeagues account, or login to your existing account.
- Click the "Get Involved" button in the upper right to see the list of sports currently
- Pick your sport and league.
- You'll then be taken to that league's dashboard, where you can see all of the scheduled
time slots. Depending on what you would like to do, you can:
- pick an open time slot and create your own team,
- join an existing team, or
- sign up as a free agent to find teams looking for an extra player.
- When you have successfully joined a team, you may be prompted to pay for your IM pass
by credit card. Your pass allows you to play on as many teams as you choose.