The Division of Professional and Community Education keeps personal and credit information
confidential. Professional and Community Education collects only the information necessary
to provide you with the serv ices that you request. A secure server is used for all
personal and registration information.
- All demographic information is collected and protected.
- No personal or financial information is shared with external organizations or persons.
- Visitors registering for educational activities are asked for information which allows
MCG to maintain continuing education activity files. This information is protected
and not shared externally.
- Secure encryption technology is used in managing information.
- All personal data is kept confidential in a secure manner with access only by authorized
- Aggregate information regarding numbers of users may be utilized for statistical analysis.
This information does not allow for personal identification.
For questions or additional information about CE Policies and Procedures and CE programs,
Director, Pam Witter (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (706) 721-9629.
Division of Professional and Community Education
919 15th Street
Augusta, Georgia, 30912
Telephone: (706) 721-3967
Fax: (706) 721-4642