The Urology department generally holds conference on Monday morning and afternoon,
and as well as Wednesday morning.
Contact the coordinator for the official schedule.
- Monday: 7:30 a.m., general conference, radiology or Pathology conference, 5:30 p.m. Surgical
indications conference, 6:30 p.m. general conferences
- Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. Cancer Conferences
- Surgical indications conference: weekly, Urology Rinker Library, 8South, Room 8407
- Augusta University uropathology microscopy session: first Monday, Pathology viewing room (2nd floor via rear exit of the Terrace cafeteria)
- University/EAMC Radiology Conference: third Monday quarterly (Jan, April, July, Oct) , University hospital, 3rd floor conference
room or sponsored at an outside location with a local rep.
- SASP/Textbook assigned reading review: once or twice monthly, Urology Rinker Library, 8South, Room 8407
- Multidisciplinary cancer conference: 2nd and 4th Wednesday, Radiology Amphitheater, 2nd floor
- Faculty didactic lectures: once or twice monthly, Urology Rinker library, 8 South, Room 8407
- Journal club: monthly (Jan-May), Urology Rinker Library, 8 South, Room 8407
- Morbidity and mortality conference: monthly, Urology Rinker Library, 8 South, Room 8407