Here at the Medical College of Georgia, you have the services of a professionally
trained, board-certified medical illustrator available. A medical illustrator integrates
medical science and art to create unique, engaging visuals to teach and inform a particular
audience. Working with a medical illustrator provides you with original works that
can be tailored to your specific needs, thereby avoiding copyright issues that arise
from using other people's works.
- Embryological development
- Surgical or clinical procedures
- Molecular & cellular processes
- Data visualization
- And more!
All material on this site is COPYRIGHTED, and use IN ANY FORM by NON-Augusta University
entities, without written consent, IS ILLEGAL. (yes, even for your PowerPoint presentations).
Illustrations square-arrow-right icon
- Illustrations can enhance your lectures, presentations, and posters. Other uses include
brochures, lab guides, textbooks, and web pages. They can be line, tone, simple color,
or full color depending on your needs.
square-arrow-left icon Animations
- Animations can help explain complex topics to your audience to enhance lectures and
presentations. They can be 2D or 3D depending on the need.
3D Models square-arrow-right icon
- Digital or printed 3D models can help educate your audience on complex structures
square-arrow-left icon Interactive learning modules
- Interactive learning modules are a great way to keep students engaged by clicking
through organized slides and interacting with the content. These are uploaded onto
Desire2Learn for students to access.