We are here to assist MCG faculty on a variety of teaching and education-related topics.
Consults may be:
- One time requests for information and immediate suggestions can be offered.
- Two to four meetings to consider options and assist in next steps.
- Referral to a content expert who may better address the presenting concern.
- If you are looking for an educational research-type consult, please contact the Educational Innovation Institute.
To get started, email Dr. Ralph Gillies (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your department/section
- A few sentences detailing your teaching- or education-related issue
- Is there a specific deadline related to your issue?
Dr. Gillies or another member from the Office for Faculty Development will follow
up with you by email or phone, typically in 1-3 business days.