Maintenance Requests

To complete a maintenance request for Elm Hall or Oak Hall, please click on the link and complete the form:  Work Order Request.  Please be as detailed as possible as this will assist the staff in identifying the issue.

University Village maintenance concerns are reported the the front office either in person or by calling 706-729-2319.

If it is an immediate concern, please call the Resident Assistant on Duty:

Elm Hall: 706-829-4165

Oak Hall: 706-513-0224

University Village: 706-533-7162