Students who are electing to go to certain clinical rotation sites may be requested
to provide documentation of immunization records. If the site requires information
to be completed on their form, Student Health Services can assist with the process.
Please follow the instructions below:
* NOTE: There is a $5 charge for each rotation form. Please make payment when the form
is submitted to Student Health. Rotation forms are completed in the order they are
received and may take up to 7 days or more to complete. Please make sure that you
have all of the required information, so that they can be processed in a timely manner.
- Click here to download the Rotation Checklist Form.
- Please complete the following at the top of the Checklist Form: Your full name, your
date of birth (DOB), the number of rotation forms you want completed.
- Obtain a copy of your current immunization record at osh.augusta.edu (use your Outlook
username & password to sign in). If you cannot access OSH (On Line Student Health),
you can call Student Health at 706-721-3448 to request a copy of your current immunization
- Review your current immunization form and place a check by the immunizations, tests,
etc., that you are missing but are necessary for the rotation site(s).
- Once you have completed Step 4, please return the checklist and rotation site forms to
the Student Health front desk personnel. (You may also send your forms to Student
Health electronically via email@example.com).
- A Student Health clinic staff member will be assigned to your rotation forms and will
review your checklist, rotation form requirements and your chart in order to assist
you in completing your rotation requirements. They will correspond with you by email.
- Once your rotation requirements and forms are complete, you will receive your forms
via your Augusta University email. If you need the original (hard copies) of your
rotation form(s), please indicate this at the top of the form (þ box at top of checklist
page). Original copies (hard copies) of rotation forms will be discarded after 60
days (your forms are electronically saved in your Student Health chart.
Please call Student Health at 706-721-3448 if you have questions. Thank you.