Parking Registration instructions:
Returning employees only need to visit the parking registration pages if updates are
needed. Your current parking hang tag is valid indefinitely provided parking fees
have been paid.
STudents and New employees
Registration is easy. Before you get started, please make sure you have your vehicle
information on hand (year, make/model, body type, color, license number and state)
and then do the following:
- Students, faculty, and staff should visit POUNCE (Retirees and contractors should visit the parking office to complete their registration).
- Log in using your NetID and password
- Select Parking Registration
- Enter your vehicle information
- Select type of parking desired
- Enter your payment method
Hints for Students
- Student rates are $40.00 per academic session for the Summerville, Forest Hills, and
Health Sciences campuses.
- You should process payment for your parking at the time of registration on Pounce.
- Health Sciences Campus students should visit the parking office on the Health Sciences
Campus (Annex II, HT-1147) to pick up hangtags.
- Summerville Campus students should visit the Parking Office in the Public Safety building
on the Summerville Campus.
- Please bring your complete temporary permit that your printed form from Pounce (it
must include your license plate information).
Hints for Employees
- If you work on the Summerville Campus, you should select Summerville Faculty/Staff
Parking. Summerville Campus faculty & staff rates are $15.00 per month.
- If you work on the Health Sciences Campus, you should select Employee Non-Reserved
Parking. If you currently have reserved parking and choose to keep it, please select
employee reserved parking. At this time, no new reserved parking spaces are available
and the waiting lists for reserved spaces are full. If you have reserved parking and
would like to downgrade to non-reserved, simply select non reserved parking. Health
Sciences Campus rates are $25.00 per month for non-reserved and $85.00 per month for
- NOTE: The reduced parking rate for employees earning an annual salary that is less
than $25,000.00 or part time faculty earning less than $3,600.00 per academic session
has been set at $5.00 per month. There won't be an option for the reduced rate in
the online parking registration system, but once you complete your online registration,
the parking office will verify that each submission is or is not eligible for the
- If you work in the Medical Center and currently park in one of the Medical Center
parking lots or decks, please select Medical Center Parking. If you work in the Medical
Center and park in one of the campus lots,you should select Non-Reserved MEDICAL CENTER
- Health Sciences Campus Faculty and Staff should receive hangtags in the campus mail.
- Summerville Campus Faculty and Staff should visit the Parking Office in the Public
Safety Building on the Summerville campus.
Are you an employee and a part time student? Full time employees and part time students MUST select employee parking for the campus
on which they work.
For questions/issues resolving your log in to Pounce, please contact the Help Desk
at 706-721-4000. For questions/issues related to parking or the parking system (once
inside of Pounce), please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your question or error as well as a contact phone number. Frequently asked
questions will be posted on the Parking Office's website.