- Accountable for the substance of policy documents, namely the provisions and compliance
with policies under his/her jurisdiction
- Presentation to the Operational Leadership Team.
- Ensures that there is a system for reviewing and updating all policies with purview
- Approves the policy management plan
- Primarily responsible for the content within the policy
- Provides the content within the document
- Manages the document through out the review and approval process
- Conducts periodic reviews of the document and creates new versions when necessary
- Executes the policy management plan.
- A document owner can assign any user with the reviewer role to review documents.
- A reviewer can accept an assigned document as is, revise it, or decline it.
- Those assigned the reviewer role are typically subject matter experts and managers.
- Can create documents for assigned document owners only.
- Can access and edit all draft documents for assigned document owners regardless of
whether the documents were created by the proxy author or the document owner.
- Cannot submit a document for review or approval but can request that the document
owner do so.
- Can view assigned document owners’ documents through the review and approval process.